Monday, January 5, 2009

I know, I know

I know I have been bad about keeping up with my blog. Here is an update. On December 19th I turned 26. How sad I am on the downhill to 30. But it's ok. I was glad I could spend time with my family on that day. My parents, Kim and I went to Outback for dinner. Then we went back to my parent's house for brownies. They were so good. For my birthday I got a Wii Fit. My parents did it a little backwards.
For the last 2 weeks I have been off of work. It was winter break. Can I just say that I love winter break. I don't get time off of work unless it's winter break or spring break. So I love it when I can get some time off. While I had time off I spent time with my family. Kim came into town, so I spent time with her. Christmas eve was fun. We went to my grandma parent's house to have dinner. Brian and Marixa were there with Mia. Mia is so cute. She had a fun time playing with Roxy. On Christmas eve I spent the night at my parent's house. Christmas morning we go up and opened presents. I was so excited to get the Wii that I had been asking for.
Then for New Year's eve I went over to some friends house and made smores. That was fun. I haven't made smores in years. Now that it is a new year I am making it my goal to lose weight. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Audra said...

yeah updates...but you have to start adding some pictures girl! Had fun playing over break the few times we were able to get together.