Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Job

For those of you that don't know my job with the school district was eliminated.  Because of this I was placed in a new position at a new school.  As of tomorrow I will be working at Clyde Cox Elementary school.  All I know is that I will be an SPTA ( special ed teachers assistant.)  I don't know what kind of a class it is nor do I know who the teacher is. This is going to be a hard move for me just because I was at Tartan for almost 4 years.  I got to know many people there.  I will miss all of my friends there, but I am hoping to make more friends over at Cox.  I was told that sometimes change isn't a bad thing, sometimes it's for the good.  I hope this move is for the good.  I'll keep you all informed about how it goes.  Tomorrow is the big day!!!! 

No comments: